With the ‘Offshore Wind Project Development’ training course you will get accustomed to the key points in the development plan which are needed to prepare a tender. This training course will focus on the most important decision-making moments in the different phases of tender preparation. The risks and effects of these decisions are highlighted, with particular attention on the effect of covering risks on a wind farm profit. The training course will review the following phases of the tender procedure: project set-up, planning and financing, engineering, installation and maintenance. For each phase, the stakeholders and external influences will be discussed, including the economic, legal and political influences.
The training course consists of seven lectures and a continuous development game, which will be alternated throughout the training course. In this game, you will work on a development plan from the developer’s perspective. The game and lectures will cover the different facets necessary when preparing a tender.
At the end of the last day of the training course, several scenarios will be used to test your development plan. The outcome of these scenarios will show the effect of your choices on a wind farm profit.
This course has been developed for professionals who wish to learn more about the different phases of offshore wind project development and tendering.
Resultados del aprendizaje
- Become acquainted with a wind farm development plan during a two-day interactive game
- Acquire knowledge of the tender preparation procedure
- Understand what the effect of made choices is during the project preparation on risks and wind farm efficiency
- Understand the effect that covering risks and other decisions has on a wind farm profit
- Gain awareness of the various stakeholders involved in different phases of the project preparation process
- Gain an understanding of the external influences on the different phases of offshore wind project development
Categorías CINE (ISCED)