You will receive the fundamental knowledge and skills to keep a safe navigational watch, and to use radar, ARPA and other navigational aids to maintain safety of navigation.
This course includes the 5 day ECDIS IMO Model Course 1.27.
What you will experience
- Basic principles of electronic navigational systems
- Loran C
- Satellite navigation systems
- Logs, Echo Sounders, Compasses and Steering Systems
- Radar and ARPA
- Bridge watchkeeping and teamwork
- Integrated Bridge Systems
No formal entry requirements.